Saturday 2 June 2018

Spring Clean Your Cleansing Routine with Caudalie | Skincare

Most of us understand the importance of a good cleansing routine that ticks all the boxes. But how many of switch up our cleansing routine based on what our skin needs at the time? I know that I can be quite bad at switching up my routine based on my skin concerns, which means that sometimes I miss the chance to stop a skin concern before it becomes a problem. However, this spring/summer, I’m making a conscious effort to switch up my skincare to meet the needs of the season, in the hope that my skin can look good throughout the season.



Whether we’re battling with the heating conditions of winter, the air conditioning of summer, or the increased environmental factors such as pollution and sun exposure in the warmer months, our skin reacts in a variety of different ways. Therefore, picking a cleanser isn’t just about removing makeup, but giving the skin everything it needs to stay healthy.

One of the brands I’ve used a lot in recent years is Caudalie, both me and my skin love their products and I love that they give me true versatility to pick and mix what I need. In fact, Caudalie offers four different textures of cleanser to choose from, which are all suitable for all skin types and formulated with at least 90% of natural-origin ingredients. Two of my favourites are the Caudalie Cleansing Oil*and the Caudalie Instant Foaming Cleanser*. 



The Caudalie Instant Foaming Cleanser is perfect for when my skin is feeling oilier/combination and it’s the brands “hero cleanser”. It’s a very light and airy texture, but the foam is completely soap-free, which means it still respects the natural PH balance, which can often be hard to achieve in a foam. The ingredients include moisturising grape extract, purifying sage and soothing chamomile extract. The Caudalie Cleansing Oil is better for when my skin is feeling more normal to dry. As the name suggests, it’s combination of moisturising grape-seed oil, sweet almond oil, sunflower oil and castor oils, made completely without silicones, mineral oils or preservatives. 

Together the two cleansers give me the perfect tag-team for when my skin switches and changes, meaning that I have an amazing bespoke cleansing ritual, depending on what I need at the time! It’s perfect! 
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig