Thursday 24 August 2017

The 3INA Bestsellers

3INA seemed to burst into the beauty world from nowhere, with everyone and their wife either discussing the product, or wondering how you pronounce the 3INA name. 3INA say they are a brand for playing and expression and whilst they are professionally formulated, they don’t cost the earth to purchase. 3INA pride themselves on creating on-trend colours and textures, which are at the forefront of innovation. I’ve had one eye on 3INA for a little while, always jumping to read the reviews from my fellow beauty bloggers. So I was really excited when 3INA offered to send me their best sellers to try for myself! Let’s take a look at what I’ve been testing…




The 3INA Cream Eyeshadow in the shade 313* (£8.95)
Let’s start with the 3INA Cream Eyeshadow, which I have in the shade 313. The eyeshadow arrives in a cardboard box, which has a white base and a simple coloured stripe along the bottom. The eyeshadow itself is inside a glass jar, which definitely has a luxury feel to it. The glass jar is topped with a black lid, which is simply decorated with the 3INA logo. As you can see by the pictures, the eyeshadow itself is a mousse-like texture, which is really soft to the touch. You simply just have to take a little bit of the eyeshadow on a dense eyeshadow brush and blend the eyeshadow towards the outer edge. The eyeshadow is a really intense pigmentation, offering a beautiful shimmery colour, which is just perfect for any time of day. 




The 3INA Longwear Lipstick in the shade 500* (£7.95) 
Next we have the 3INA Longwear Lipstick, which I have in the shade 500. Again, the 3INA Longwear Lipstick arrives in a white cardboard box, which is decorated with a coloured stripe to match the shade inside. The lipstick itself is packaged inside a matte black square tube, which is decorated with a white 3INA logo. The bottom of the lipstick has a clear square, which shows you the colour of the formulation inside – super handy for storage! You simply twist off the lid to find the lipstick, which you apply with a doe foot applicator. The lipstick is designed for those who love the application of a lip gloss but want the colour payoff of a longwear lipstick. So it’s super easy to apply, but once it dries, it simply does not budge! 




The 3INA Highlighter in the shade 201* (£10.95)
Of course, those who follow my blog will know that I’m quite the highlighter obsessive – so you can imagine my excitement when the 3INA Highlighter arrived in the package! The outer packaging features the same design as the other products, but the compact inside is square and matte black. The compact is finished with the 3INA white logo and when you flip the lid you find the powder (but no mirror – boo)! I have to be honest, in the compact this looked pretty unexciting, but once I swatched it, I knew I’d be in love! It’s a really lovely highlight, which 3INA says is a “flashbulb for your skin”. Simply brush the highlighter whenever you want a bit of extra glow and prepare for the something really special! 





I’m really quite impressed with 3INA, for some reason I always though that the brand was really expensive, so when you consider that all these products are under £11, they are fantastic value! Everything in the 3INA is created to the highest, professional standards and everything is manufactured in Europe! I’d love to know what you think if 3INA in the comments below, what product would you want to try first?
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig