Wednesday 23 August 2017

Does The New L’Oreal Paradise Mascara Live Up To The Hype?

There is no denying that the new L’Oreal Paradise Mascara* has some fans - everywhere you look right now, everyone is talking about it! I was keen to give the new mascara the road test and see if it really lives up the hype. Keep reading for my thoughts…



From the minute this mascara arrives it feels premium – I love the fact that it’s boxed, it just gives it an extra special feel, that you don’t normally get on the high street! Of course, you can’t talk about the L’Oreal Paradise Mascara without talking rose gold, which is the theme for the whole collection. The rose gold colour runs throughout the collection, from the box, right up to the mascara tube. Again, it gives it a lovely premium feel and of course, makes it ever so instagrammable! 



Packaging aside, let’s talk formulation! I’m naturally blessed with long dark eyelashes, so when I buy a mascara, I’m hunting for volume. In fact, I like my volume a little bit OTT, so I actually want heaps of it! So, I was pretty excited about the L’Oreal Paradise Mascara, as that is exactly where it is pitched. In one coat you have a very beautiful finish, with fluttery lashes to match. However, what I love is that you can layer this up until you reach something really spectacular. I’ve been using two coats of this every day and I have to say I’m really impressed, I can’t imagine life without it! 

The layering is made easy by the addition of Castor Oil in the formulation. Not only is it an ingredient that our eyelashes love, but it creates a formation that is very silky and smooth. This means that even with two coats of mascara, your eyelashes feel feather-soft and not crispy! 



The brush of the mascara is what I’d describe as ‘medium’ – it’s not huge and clunky, but it’s not teeny tiny either – it’s perfectly in the middle. It’s a very soft brush, which has been created with over 200 individual bristles - designed to comb through the lashes. I have to say that it’s incredibly easy to use – I find that I can coat every single lash, yet I don’t end up with mascara all over my eyelid. 



It’s easy to see why the world is going mad for the L’Oreal Paradise Mascara. Not only is it a beautiful formulation, but it’s packaged beautifully and works like a dream. For £11.99 you’d be hard pushed to find a mascara that ticks all the boxes like this one! 
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig