Tuesday 4 July 2017

Colour Correction With Collection | Budget Beauty

I’m sure I’m not alone when I say I’m always on a mission to create that perfect base! I’ve tried a lot of different foundation and lots of different concealers, but one world I haven’t really dabbled in is the world of colour correction. For me it’s always seemed like a lot of faff, with a ton of products that don’t quite perform as I’d like them to. However, when I spotted this new line from Collection, I knew I had to try them…



The Collection Lasting Perfection Colour Correction Concealers have been available for a couple of months now. They take the world-famous formula of the Lasting Perfection Concealer and give them a handy colour correction twist. The Lasting Perfection Colour Correction Concealers are shipped in the same packaging as it’s concealer sister, featuring a clear tube and a doe foot wand that twists out the top. The packaging is finished with some simple black lettering, which tells you about the product inside.



The Lasting Perfection Colour Correction Concealers are available in three different shades: green, yellow and purple. The green hue is designed to balance out red skintone, the yellow hue is designed to balance out purple skintone and the purple hue is designed to balance out yellow skintone. Together, you have the perfect beauty arsenal for fixing anything that your skin throws at you! Simply take the concealer and apply it wherever you need it, the formula is the same creamy, thick, pigmented mixture that we’ve come to expect from Collection. Therefore, I just dab it where I need it and then use a beautyblender to blend it into the skin. 



The Lasting Perfection Colour Correction Concealers honestly offer the easiest colour correction method I’ve tried so far! They are quick, easy to use and the formulas are fantastic! Did I mention that these beauties only cost £4.19 each? Props have to go to Collection for this latest launch! 
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig