Monday 3 July 2017

Thirsty skin? Try Clinique’s new Moisture Surge Concentrate!

As I get older my skin just keeps changing – over time I’ve gone from somebody with oily, hydrated skin, to someone with more combination skin. Whilst my t-zone remains oily and troublesome, my cheeks really struggle to retain moisture. When you add in the fact that I travel long haul around four times a year, I just end up in this constant cycle of my skin being in turmoil. So whenever there’s a new product that promises to give your skin a boost of moisture, I’m all over it! 

Fresh for festival season, Clinique has introduced their new Moisture Surge Hydrating Supercharged Concentrate* (£34 here) and it’s right up my street! The whole concept of this product is to deliver a surge of hydration in a formula that sits really well on the skin. So, the Moisture Surge Hydrating Supercharged Concentrate offers the intense hydration of a rich moisturiser, but wrapped into an ultra-light water-gel texture. It’s almost like a serum, except it’s a little thicker, meaning you get instantly plumper and smoother skin. Whilst the water-binding molecules work to lock in your natural hydration and help your skin to fight environmental aggressors. 



Like many others, my dry skin isn’t a seasonal problem, it lasts all though the year. It’s caused by external stress (such as pollution and UV exposure) which actually accelerate dehydration in our skin. When the skin is dehydrated it’s more susceptible to damage, so it’s really important we take the steps to protect it! The new Moisture Surge Hydrating Supercharged Concentrate includes spheres of Vitamin E and Vitamin C – when you apply the concentrate to the skin, the spheres burst and release the potent antioxidants needed to protect the skin. The concentrate also includes moisture-magnet polymers, which seal in hydration and help boost skin’s 
moisture retention. 

As soon as I used the Moisture Surge Hydrating Supercharged Concentrate I was sold! Not only does it feel fantastic on the skin, it also delivers what it promises! Even after a 10 hour flight, the concentrate managed to pump moisture into my skin which stayed, instead of disappearing a few minutes later. If you want skin that looks and feels, healthy and radiant – I highly recommend trying this out! It’s well worth the £34 price tag and I’m sure it will do wonders for your skin! 
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig