Monday 27 February 2017

Ultimate Brush Cleansing with Sigma

When it comes to cleaning my makeup brushes I want to make it as quick and as simple as possible. I don’t think that cleaning your brushes is a chore that anyone enjoys, but it’s safe to say that it quickly becomes the negative side of having a fantastic brush collection. I really enjoy road testing new brush products, as I’m always hoping to find the one that sticks. If you missed my review of the Sigma Express Brush Mat (catch up here), you will have missed me declaring my undying love for the tool. It quickly transformed my two-hour cleaning frenzy, into a manageable 15 minutes (all without the nasty wrinkly hands). So when I was offered the chance to try out the Sigmagic Brushampoo*, I was all over it. 




The Sigmagic Brushampoo (lets take a minute to appreciate the fantastic name) is exactly what it says in the tin (or tube). An innovative new formula from the brush experts themselves, designed to make very light work out of cleaning your brushes. You simply put one or two pumps onto your damp brushes and lather (I do this my swirling it on the ‘clean’ section of my Sigma mat). You then rinse the Sigmagic Brushampoo away and watch the makeup buildup wash away down the sink. 

I was really impressed by how quickly the Sigmagic Brushampoo broke down the makeup on the brush, normally I have to do the brush cleaning cycle a couple of times before the brush feels truly clean. However, this really took care of things in one quick swoop! What really impressed me though is that the Sigmagic Brushampoo didn’t get stuck in the bristles. It does a really great job of lathering up on the brush, without polluting the brush with tons of suds and bubbles. Which means you just have to give the brush a quick rinse under some water, before leaving it to dry for a couple of hours.

I have to admit that I can be a bit cynical about some products, but I have to confess that the Sigmagic Brushampoo isn’t just “another brush shampoo”. Give it a go, you won’t be disappointed! The Sigmagic Brushampoo retails for $15 and you can get it here on the Sigma website.
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig