Tuesday 16 February 2016

My Little Home Box

When I left my office on Friday night, it was still light outside. I love that first glorious evening when you feel like Spring might finally be on it's way! This month My Little Box are celebrating leaving Winter behind and encouraging us all to spruce up our home for the warmer months. Enter the 'My Little Home Box'...



Inside the My Little Home Box there are two home items and three beauty items. There's a true splash of colour and I have to admit that it's one of my favourites. This shade of blue always makes me feel so happy, it reminds me of blue skies and sunshine, or chilling at the beach. It's a colour that constantly graces my fingers and toes and it just instantly cheers me up. 

The first item in the box is the frame, which is painted blue and has a choice of two pictures to choose from. I love the splash of colour and the cute illustrations. This won't actually match many rooms in my house, so I'm contemplating taking it to work. The second lifestyle item is a pretty cushion cover; it's a beige shade and it is covered in little triangles in lots of different colours. 

Moving on to the beauty items, we have the Mitchell and Peach Body Cream. This product tends to make several appearances in beauty boxes but it's a lovely cream enriched with cocoa and shea butter. I only wish it smelt of peaches and not honey, but it's gorgeous nonetheless. The 'My Little Beauty' item this month is the Easy Morning Skin Perfecting Cream, worth £10. The last item in the box is a little confusing as it's the exact same product I had in my box last month, I actually thought I was going a bit crazy. It's the Mask & Peel from Noxidoxi, who say this is the perfect thing to give our complexion a lift after the party season.

My Little Box remains to be my favourite subscription box, I just love the variety of items in the box and I love that it's something a little bit different. I'm a big fan of the contents inside the box this month, I'm just a little disappointed by the repeated product. I get annoyed when this happens more than once a year, so to get the same product two months in a row is a little bit cheeky. My Little Box is a subscription service costing £11 a month, plus £3.95 P&P. It's my favourite subscription box of all time and I highly recommend grabbing a subscription! Check out the website here: mylittlebox.co.uk
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig