Monday 15 February 2016

A Flawless Face With No Effort | La Roche Posay BB Blur

I'm guilty of having this product in my stash for a long time and not actually getting around to using it. Life definitely got in the way with La Roche-Posay BB Blur*, but I'm glad that it's now sitting on my dressing table getting the love it deserves. Don't be put off by this being "yet another BB product" - this product is worth reading about!I've been quite honest in the past about my lack of love for BB products. I've tried a lot of different formulations from a lot of different brands, but none of them really do it for me.  La Roche-Posay's BB Blur hit the beauty shelves at the very start of this year and I think it's fair to say that I was pretty skeptical about whether I would love it or not.



La Roche-Posay's BB Blur aims to blur the appearance of pores, blemishes and fine lines. The product combines La Roche-Posay's beauty expertise with makeup to create a new innovative product. Like with a lot of La Roche-Posay's products, BB Blur is specially curated for oily skin. It aims to provide our skin with coverage all day long, keeping shine and oil at bay. BB Blur keeps oil at bay all day long with the help of Aircilium, which is an ingredient used by NASA. Aircilium forms a film over the skin, which is supple and resistant, whilst still letting the skin breath. Aircilium is also able to absorb three times its weight in oil, keeping your skin looking matte - whatever the weather!

What is special about this product is that it takes the lightweight feel of a BB cream to a whole other level. BB Blur is a mousse like consistency, which blends effortlessly into the skin. I use the word 'effortlessly' quite a lot, but this is a whole other level. I pop some of this onto my Real Techniques Buffing Brush and just apply it in all the areas I need it. The mousse offers an impressive medium coverage and the formula blurs all of your imperfections. Whether you struggle with blemishes, dark circles or an uneven skin tone, this leaves your skin that looking incredible.

La Roche-Posay BB Blur only comes in two shades at the moment (fair/light or light/medium), but La Roche-Posay say that the mousse contains shade adapting pigments that work to colour match the skin. The fair/light shade looked a bit too yellow toned when I popped it on my brush, but it's actually a very nice match. 

The fabulous BB Blur from 
La Roche-Posay is available now and you can pick it up for £16.50 at Escentual
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig