Sunday 14 February 2016

The One Blush Stick | Highlighter by Makeup Revolution

I've spoken before about my "overwhelmed" feeling I get from Makeup Revolution. There are SO many products, which all get crazy good reviews, that it's really hard to know where to start. However, there is one product I knew I had to have as soon as I saw it; The One Blush Stick. I do love a handy blusher and over the years I've collected quite a few blushers that come in these handy stick formulas. I think they are really handy to keep in your handbag, or take on a plane, to get an instant boost to your complexion with very minimal work.  




You'd be forgiven for thinking that you've seen these somewhere before; you certainly cannot deny their resemblance to the NARS Multiples. However, it's definitely a concept that a lot of brands have used over time, both on the high street and in the beauty boutiques. The One Blush Stick by Makeup Revolution comes in two formulas; there are four matte shades and four glossy, dewy shades. The shades offer everything from bright pops of colour, to bronzing and highlighting shades, that can make any contouring novice a professional in seconds.

The shade I have here is 'Dream', which actually comes in both a matte and a dewy formula. I have the dewy, traditional formula and as you can see in the swatch below; it is gorgeous. This is a very pretty shimmery pink shade, which makes the most gorgeous highlighter. You simply draw this onto your face wherever you want to highlight, blend it out with your fingertips and you're good to go. The formula is very creamy, so it doesn't drag your skin or move your makeup that is underneath. 

Did I mention that The One Blush Sticks are only £5, yes £5! You're certainly not going to be disappointed by this fabulous budget buy. You can buy them from Superdrug or directly from the Makeup Revolution website.




Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig