Tuesday 3 November 2015

My Little Creative Box

It's all about creativity with My Little Box in the October box! They want us to think about invention, creation, innovation and ambition. They want us to push the boundaries, whilst remembering to cream, explore and discover. The box has been created with Pinterest, which actually happens to be my latest obsession, I just can't get enough!





Once again we have a mixture of items in the box. This month, the contents of the box include two lifestyle items and three beauty items. As always, in the top of the box we have the artwork and I have to say, I think this is my favourite yet. It says "Creativity is intelligence having fun" and it has a cute image of a girl with a camera. If you don't know, my job is in video production and this months artwork went straight into work and is now sitting at my desk.



The first lifestyle item is a My Little Box Tote Bag, adorned with the phrase "Collect moments, not things". I'm a bit of a scrapbooker, not to mention a video addict and I'm always a bit snap happy with my camera. So this is something that I definitely need to remember in my day-to-day life. With the 5p plastic bag law coming into play in the UK, I know this bag is going to get a lot of use! The second lifestyle item is some 'Wire Wrap Beads" - "what are wire wrap beads?" I hear you ask! Well they are little beads that you wrap around your old, worn old wires to give them a new lease of life. Clever eh?

On to the beauty items! First up we have a nail polish from Nails Inc, which is certainly ready for the Autumn Season. Tate Red is a classic red nail polish, which just looks beautiful as the leaves start to fall. A great item to have in the box, especially with a retail price of £11! The My Little Beauty item this month is a night time cream which aims to help your tired, dull complexion in the winter months. The last item in the box is aiming to take us back to the summer beaches and the warmer months. The Baija Hydrating Cream has shea butter, coconut oil, beeswax, jojoba and cupuacu, to nourish, protect and soothe your dry winter skin.



Once again I'm loving this months My Little Box. I cannot wait to see what they come up with as the Christmas season rapidly approaches! I’m once again, a very happy subscriber this month! My Little Box is a subscription service costing £11 a month, plus £3.95 P&P. 

Check out the website here: mylittlebox.co.uk
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig