Wednesday 4 November 2015

Introducing Hair Drying Innovation from Aquis

Aquis's marketing campaign starts with a very simple message:

            "Stop harming your hair. Start loving your hair"

It's have to admit, that it's a statement that immediately caught my attention and it definitely got me thinking. Aquis are actually on a bit of a mission to share their "hair truths" with the world. Essentially they want to make us aware, of just how vulnerable our hair is when it is wet. They say that the simple act of rubbing your wet hair with a towel, can quickly result in dull, frizzy and lifeless hair. Not only that, but your hair is more likely to get bent and broken. It's a pretty simple concept, but if I'm honest, it's not one that I've ever given much thought.

I was so intrigued by the research from Aquis, so when they 
invited me to try their innovative product, I just couldn't say no! The Aquis Hair Towel* was actually the worlds original microfiber hair towel. Aquis' innovative 'Aquitex weave' takes microfiber and it turns it into a luxury towel fabric. The Aquitex weave can adsorb between 4 and 7 times more water than an ordinary cotton towel. Aquitex fibres are very fine and the special weave allows the water to channel through the towel. Whereas, in a normal cotton towel, the fabric does not allow the water to travel, which means the towel becomes waterlogged.

So what exactly does this mean for drying and protecting our hair? Well in simple terms, it means that you can wrap your wet hair in the Aquis Hair Towel and it absorbs the water from our locks. It means that the Aquis Hair Towel dries our hair on it's own, without the need to rub our hair, thus there's very little chance of frizz and damaging our hair.


When you open the Aquis Hair Towel, it immediately feels different. The branding is simple, effective, the towel is incredible soft and it immediately feels premium. It comes packaged in a handy protective bag, which makes it really easy to travel with. 

To explain why quite I love this towel so much, I need to give you a bit of background knowledge. I'm quite prone to neck injuries, which means I can't actually wear a traditional cotton towel on my head for very long. The weight rapidly hurts my neck and if I leave it there I'll be in pain for the rest of the day. To put it simply, I have no other choice but to rub my hair dry! The Aquis Hair Towel is incredibly lightweight, so I can literally wrap this round my hair and get on with the rest of my morning routine without the injuries! It sounds silly, but it's honestly quite life changing for me!

If it's not already obvious, I absolutely love the Aquis Hair Towel! From the innovative approach to haircare, to the research and the education that it's giving the beauty industry, I just cannot fault them! I highly recommend that you try the Aquis Hair Towel if you have the chance, I'm honestly so impressed.
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig