Saturday 3 October 2015

September Favourites

It's so strange because this time of year always used to signal new beginnings, with the start of school and then University. Without all that preparation going on, I now find myself entering September with that stark reminder of reality. The weather seemed to change almost instantly as we entered the month and gave us that Autumn feeling straight away. With September officially done and dusted, we've officially entered Autumn and (dare I say) the run down to Christmas. For once, this month's favourites is not jam packed with products. Instead it features just three products that have really blown me away.





The NARSissist Matte/Shimmer Palette
I picked up this SpaceNK exclusive at the start of last month and I was immediately impressed. It's a palette consisting of both matte and shimmer shades, some are warm and neutral, whilst some others are darker and smokey. It's encased in the in the classic matte black box with a mirrored front. The shadows are incredibly pigmented, they apply like a dream and they blend beautifully too. I can already tell that this is going to be a firm favourite in my collection for a long time.

Ole Henriksen Invigorating Night Creme*
This product is definitely the most expensive in my skincare routine at the moment, but it's totally worth the price point. It feels utterly gorgeous on the skin, it soaks straight into the skin and leaves my skin looking plumper instantly. There’s no greasy feeling, it just disappears into the skin and leaves no residue. In the morning my skin looks visibly plumper, fresher and brighter - plus it's packed with moisture which is exactly what you need at this time of year.  I have quite greasy skin and I often worry that heavy night creams will clog my pores, but luckily I've had no issues.

Makeup Revolution Highlighter in Peach Lights
As the weather changes, I've been looking for a highlighter that's not packed with glitter. I've wanted that nice subtle 'glowing from within finish' - which is exactly what this Makeup Revolution highlighter offers. It comes in this HUGE compact, which I spend many a moment swooning over and it only costs £3. Yes, £3! It's a baked formula and it literally has NO fallout, which is really impressive. I've been sweeping it onto my cheekbones and I also like to take some on an eyeshadow brush to wear under my brow bone.

I'd love to know if you've tried any of these products, if so, what did you think of them? What are your favourite products from the last month?
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig