Friday 2 October 2015

Inside My Sample Drawer: Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Eyeshadow

The latest series on Hope, Freedom, Love is ‘Inside My Sample Drawer’. It’s dedicated to providing mini reviews on the samples that have been clogging up my makeup stash. So once a week, I'll be sharing a cute miniature fresh from my sample drawer and sharing my first impressions of the product. Today I'm talking about this miniature Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Cream Eyeshadow in the shade Shadow





You are honestly looking at the product which creates the easiest smokey eye known to man. Well, at least known to me! I've tried a lot of products with the aim of finding the 'quick fix' - this ladies and gentleman is IT! I picked up the Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Cream Eyeshadow when I was in Sephora, it was a 100 point perk and I felt like it was worth it. I chucked it in my eyeshadow drawer when I got home from NYC and I simply forgot all about it.

Thankfully I dug it out recently and it make it's way onto my dressing table, because now I cannot live without it! All I do is apply a line of the shadow to each of my eyelids, then I smudge it out with my finger. I give it about thirty seconds to set and then I take a MAC 217 and blend out the edges. Smokey eye finished! It's so quick and so easy, that I have no idea how I ever lived without it. The colour stays place all day and looks as fabulous in the evening as it did when you first applied it.

Obviously if you have the time, you can layer other products on top of the the Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Cream Eyeshadow, which then gives it a bit more definition. I've been layering a few different brown shades from the NARSissist Matte/Shimmer Palette which looks really pretty.

All in all, I think it's safe to say I'm in love with the Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Cream Eyeshadow, you can pick them up from a variety of stores for £21 each! The next shade on my radar is Dusty Mauve, it looks gorgeous! 
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig