Sunday 11 October 2015

Polishes For Autumn | Autumn Edit




Today on Hope, Freedom, Love I'm continuing with my Autumn Edit and it's time to talk about nail polish. The trends are all over the place this season which means there really is something for everyone. Of course the classic Autumn red hues look great at this time of year, but there's also navy blue and even a whole range of grey says on my radar. Weirdly, the Greige trend has been huge for a LONG time, but I've never chosen to embrace it. Even despite the fact that every single beauty guru seems to rock these shades constantly. Still, I've never actually caved... until now and I'm certainly not looking back anytime soon.

One of the colours that has not left my nails recently is cult shade Essie Chinchilly (it's the swatch on the left hand side). It's a stunning shade, which is described officially as 'sleek granite grey'. I've honestly fallen head over heels for this polish, it's so sleek and sophisticated on the nails. However, what I love the most is that the wear time is great, but also as it's a neutral shade, it's not so obvious when it chips!

If you're looking for something that fits a smaller budget, I highly recommend the B Complete Nail Polish in InnocenceYou can see by the swatch (it's the one on the right) that it's a similar look on the nails. However, Innocence is more of a brown, taupe shade, instead of being more grey. I love layering this with gold glitter, it adds a bit of bling and it looks so pretty. The best bit about this polish is that it is Vegan Friendly and it only costs £3, what a bargain!

I'd love to hear about the polishes you've been loving recently, are you rocking berry hues, or trying something a bit different?
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig