Saturday 22 August 2015

Watermelon by Essie

When it comes to my nails, I rarely opt for wearing a bright pink shade. Lilacs, mints and blues tend to be my normal colour of choice. Although when it comes to Watermelon by Essie, I can make a bit of an exception. 



You can tell that Essie have been making nail polish for 30 years, because their expert formulas and colours just shine above so many other brands. When it comes to Watermelon, just something about this colour that pulls at my heartstrings, it makes me feel so flash and summery!  It’s a very creamy colour with a pop of colour, which is almost neon. Essie describe the shade as a red, but for me it’s most definitely a flirty pink shade! The colour is so opaque; you could honestly get away with just one coat! 

Now I’ve unearthed this in my collection, I know that it’s going to be rocking on my nails for the rest of the season. Pick it up for £7.99 from Superdrug here
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig