Monday 17 August 2015

NEW Bienfaits Shower Gel by Roger & Gallet

I've made no secret in the past for my love of Roger & Gallet! Since being introduced to the brand, I literally cannot get enough of their products. I feel like it's a brand I really connect with, their products seem to suit me so well. I was recently offered a chance to try the new Bienfaits shower gel, I of course jumped at the chance.



Roger & Gallet’s Bienfaits Shower Gel* is the latest edition to the Bienfaits line, which already includes hand cream, body lotion and a body mist. It holds a gorgeous fruity scent, a blend of citrus scents hit you, including notes of blood orange, mandarin, bergamot and lemon. The Bienfaits range aims to stimulate your senses, alleviating stress. Which is something that I always need help with, especially when I'm trying to wake up in the morning! I have to say I've been really enjoying using it this last week, it's been great at waking me up at 6am!

The best bit is that the shower gel is sulphate-free and soap-free plant. The ingredients include a base created from coconut oil, with aloe vera added in to moisturise the skin. Like all Roger & Gallet products, the formula feels amazing on the skin. The formula oozes luxury and the scent lingers all day. The scent is just perfect for summer and I bet it's great for winter mornings when you need a little lift too!

The Bienfaits Shower Gel retails for £9, but you can currently save 1/3 at Escentual (here). If you're interested in Roger & Gallet products, why not check out my other reviews here.
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig