Saturday 25 July 2015

Products I've Recently Finished

Blog ideas come and go, but one thing I really enjoy writing about, are the products that I've finished. Empties posts are also among my favourite posts to read too; I honestly feel that if you've used a product to the end, you are pretty well placed to have an opinion on it. So without further rambles and digressions, lets get down to business! What I particulary like this month, is that there are a few different products in the mix.

Redken Curvaceous Full Swirl Serum
This serum is fantastic if you have curly hair that sometimes needs a little bit of encouragement. You use this when your hair is wet, scrunching it through your locks. You then get very pretty curls, with very minimal effort. What's also great is that you can use this on dry hair too, without getting into a sticky mess! This is the second bottle of serum I've finished and I'm definitely restocking. It's available from Look Fantastic here for £16

Garnier Pure Active Moisturiser
This is a reoccurring product in the empties hall of fame. It's my go-to moisturiser and it's perfect for those with oily and blemish prone skin. It's really cooling as you apply it to your skin and it only costs £3, bargain! You can pick this up from Superdrug here (you can also get it in Boots, Tesco, Sainsburys etc).

Seche Vite Top Coat
I've tried a lot of top coats in my time and few things come close to Seche Vite. This is definitely the holy grail of top coats for me! I recently repurchased this and it's blown me away all over again. There is a reason that this is raved about so much - it's just unbeatable in the nail world! You can buy it from Boots here for £9.

The Body Shop Frosted Cranberry Hand Cream & Shower Gel
You can see here that I fell in love with the Frosted Cranberry scent during the Christmas season. Lots of people bought me goodies for the range as Christmas presents, so I've been enjoying the scent until now. The shower gel is as good as all Body Shop shower gels, it really foams up and the scent lingers all day. I kept the hand cream in my drawer at work for when I needed a little pick me up. It dries quickly and it actually fills my office with a lovely fruity scent! I hope The Body Shop brings this back this year (hint hint).

La Roche-Posay Physiological Cleansing Gel
I'm gutted that I've come to the end of this beauty as my skin loved it! This cleanser is incredibly gentle, it's not scented and it doesn't strip your face. It just leaves your skin feeling clean and plump. It kept blemishes at bay and also kept redness at a controllable level too. I'm definitely going to be repurchasing this in the near future, as I really miss it in my routine. 

If you have any empties posts I'd love to read them, leave me a link in the comments section below! 

Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig