Friday, 24 July 2015

Adoration by NARS

 
When the Dual-Intensity blushers from NARS first launched, I remember being sucked in. They looked gorgeous, I loved the colours, I loved the embossed pattern, I loved everything. I'm actually surprised that I lasted so long before I caved and picked up Adoration from Space NK



I chose Adoration as my chosen shade, as I felt like it was the shade I get the most use out of. I'm a big believer in seeing makeup as an investment (is that crazy?!). So if I'm buying a high end item, I want it to be something that I will get a lot of use out of. The special thing about these blushers is that the have a wet/dry formula, which allows you to get a different finish. For a healthy glow (my personal favourite) you use the colours dry, but for a more dramatic effect use the colours wet.

The blusher has two sides; there's the bright pink blusher (shimmering hot pink) and the light pink highlighter (sparkling baby pink). As the names suggest, both of these shades have a hint of glitter. The colours are pigmented; just a swish of the brush in the highlighter gives you the colour you need, and with the blusher it's practically a dap in the colour.

The compact is still the gorgeous matt black design, but it's a little different to their usual packaging. First of all the compact is square, it doesn't have rounded edges and the lid is held in space by a magnetic strip. I love this design, much more than the normal NARS packaging, which I didn't even think was possible.

I'm honestly so happy with this blusher and I think it's well worth the money. Mainly before I prefer the formula of this to all my other NARS blushers, which is saying something. These blushers retail for £30 from SpaceNK, which I think is quite pricey. However, I think as a little treat they work, they are something a little bit special.



*Disclaimer*
Posts may include press samples, all press samples are always indicated with a * next to the product name. Some links included in this post are likely to be affilate links, but please be aware that posts are NOT affilate driven. If you want to know more, check out my full disclaimer.


Follow
 
© Copyright 2016 - Stephanie Usher - Beauty Blog