Friday 3 July 2015

June Favourites

The month of June has been pretty hectic, as work has been manic and we were preparing for our summer holidays. I have however tried a few new things that have worked their way into my favourites pile!




The first thing on my list is the Vichy Purete Thermale Fresh Cleansing Gel* which is a cleanser I've been testing all night long. As the name suggests, it's a really fresh cleanser, it smells great and feels amazing on your skin! You apply it to wet skin and it's foaming product, so it springs to life. This cleanser feels like it gets deep into your pores and leaves your skin feeling squeaky clean, but without the tight and dry feeling. This cleansing gel retails for £12 from Escentual which makes it incredibly affordable

Next we have two beautiful Essie polishes (yes I'm totally and utterly addicted). The brighter polish is Madison Ave-Hue, which is just a stunning pink/purple shade. The pastel shade is Lilacism which I actually think is one of my favourite ever nail polishes. It's the most perfect pastel purple and the formulation is perfect.

Something I recently reviewed on my blog is the Rimmel Lasting Finish Concealer and I've famously been comparing it to my favourite MAC concealer. It works amazingly well on blemishes and imperfections. The formula is quite thick and takes a bit of blending, but it has high coverage. I've never seen anything quite like it, especially on the high street.

The last thing on my list is the Brush Egg, which has recently revolutionised my brush cleaning routine. Instead of washing your brushes in the the palm of your hand, you use the egg. The Brush Egg is made from Silicone and it has ridges and dimples, which removes makeup from the brushes so efficiently!

I'd love to hear about your favourites in the comments below!
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig