Chris had a bit of a revelation recently; we've got a blender we've got most of the ingredients. Why don't we try and make one at home?! My man can be quite the genius at times!
Here's how you can make your very own Kinder Bueno Milkshake!
- Grab your blender and assemble your ingredients. You will need; a Kinder Bueno per person, milk, ice cream and some chocolate milkshake powder is optional.
- Grab your Kinder Bueno(s), break the chocolate into chunks and place it into the blender.
- Add some milk, how much you will add will depend on the the number of people and how big your glass is. It's pretty easy, just play it by ear!
- Blend the milk and the chocolate together for one minute.
- Add a scoop of vanilla ice cream per person.
- Blend again to taste, if you like a thick milkshake just give it a quick mix, if you like it a bit thinner, blend for around one minute.
- If you're a bit of a chocolate fan, you can add a bit of chocolate milkshake at this point - we've found that you don't always need it.
- Serve (preferably with a cute straw) and enjoy!
We were not expecting it to be as good as buying that from a milkshake shack, but let me tell you; it's potentially the best one I've ever tasted! Let it be said that it's not the healthiest snack out there, so enjoy this in moderation.
ps. we promise that we do make some healthy smoothies in our blender - not just the heavy calorific options! We have smoothies for breakfast every morning, recipes are coming soon!