Monday 27 July 2015

Escentual Haul

There are several websites that I have bookmarked for beauty purchases and Escentual is one of them. They stock everything from skincare, to haircare, to fragrance, so it's a good place to pick up your essentials (excuse the pun). At the moment they've got an offer on which saves you 20% across the whole site, so I had to place an order.



In my shopping basket first of all was Serozinc, which is a product I use everyday and I swear by it. It's fantastic at keeping blemishes and other skin problems at bay. Escentual have a duo-pack for £10, which saves you heaps of cash! Next up I wanted to have a backup of the Bumble & Bumble Curl Conscious Reactivating Mist. It's become a staple in my haircare routine and I cannot imagine living without it. It's quite pricey for a hair product, so I nabbed the chance to save 20%. When you purchased Bumble & Bumble products over £20 you received two freebies; the Cobalt SprayChalk and the Hairdressers Invisible Oil. They are both miniatures but both really decent sample sizes which is great.

I also picked up two items which were impulse buys. The Mister Mascara Tweezers Precision Point Tweezers were reduced to £2.99, I've wanted to try a pair of point tweezers for ages so popped them in the basket. I also picked up the , because I've actually lost my old spoolie Daniel Sandler Brow Groomer Brush, so I needed a replacement. I've heard nothing about either of these products, so I'm looking forward to trying them.

You can see by the picture that I was also sent a ton of miniature freebies. Who doesn't love a sample of a product?! There are two La Roche-Posay Anthelios XL products, a mini Vichy Ideal Soleil BB Tinted Velvety Cream, a sample of the My Burberry Eau de Toilette and THREE mini Versace samples.

If you're ever stuck with decisions on what to buy, the girls who run the Escentual twitter handle are fantastic. They also have an amazing blog, which is constantly refreshed with fresh, engaging content. (This sounds sponsored, but it isn't! I honestly think this brand does social media so well!) Just tweet them a question and they usually come back to you within the hour, it's amazing! Check out the site here, I'd love to know what you have your eye on
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig