Sunday 14 June 2015

Beauty Shopping With The Hut Group

Today I wanted to share with you one of my favourite places to shop for beauty products. The place in question is 'The Hut Group' - an umbrella group for a whole host of websites. The Hut Group launched in 2004 and have since launched a lot of my favourite beauty websites. These include Look Fantastic, Beauty Expert and even HQ Hair, all which form a huge amount of my online shopping.



What I love about The Hut Group is that you can pick up a whole host of brands under one roof. It makes shopping really simple and easy, as you don't have to go to lots of different sites to stock up on your beauty items. Pictured above are just some of the brands available from The Hut Group.HQ Hair is your one stop shop for premium beauty, not just great hair products. You can stock up on NARS, Trilogy, This Works, as well as great hair brands, including HIF, Redken, Paul Mitchen and Sebastian. One of my favourite products from HQ Hair is the Sebastian Volupt Spray*; spray this on wet hair to add masses of volume. It's not sticky or gritty, it just leaves your hair with lots of oomph.Look Fantastic is the next shop on my list and it's definitely one of my all time favourites. I've placed a lot of orders with this site, including 15 orders in the last 12 months alone (I know)! Some of my favourite brands from Look Fantastic include Redken, Jurlique and La Roche-Posay. However, more often than not, you'll find me stocking up on Seche Vite or Essie Nail Polishes. Seche Vite is my go-to top coat, I've used lots of different brands over the years and this tops them all. Look Fantastic also create their very own beauty box (link here), which is often packed full of great skincare and makeup products.Last but not least we have Beauty Expert, which tends to be my go-to place for pamper products. They stock This Works, Balance Me, Ole Henriksen and even Elemis. You'll often find me here stocking up on the Ole Henriksen Complexion Sponges, they are amazing for removing clay face masks. Another great product are the Elemis shower creams. I'm currently using the Skin Nourishing Shower Cream*, which is packed full of nourishing ingredients. I have this ready for my upcoming holiday, I know it will be great for reviving my skin after the plane journey.Do you have any shopping websites that you visit a little too often? I'd love to hear about them!

Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig