Sunday 3 May 2015

Spring Has Sprung: Solar Powder

Soap & Glory's Solar Powder has been on my wish list for ages and I'm so chuffed to finally have it! Soap & Glory's Solar Powder has been raved about no end and it features frequently on blogs and Youtube. 

Solar Powder is packaged in sleek black packaging, with a pretty model on the front and gold writing details. Solar Powder is a two part bronzer that has a light side and a darker side. It has "S&G" embossed in the powder, which looks super pretty when it first arrives, as it has a pink dusting to it. The premise is simple; swish your brush in the compact and apply as normal.

I have really pale skin, so I used to find bronzers really difficult to use, but I've used this two ways. The first way is as a contour powder, it's a very light colour and it just adds some subtle colour and definition. However, my favourite way to use it is as a traditional bronzer. It's got the most gorgeous colour to it; it's not too muddy, too dark or too orange. It just blends into the skin and adds a really lovely warmth.

Solar Powder is at home in my collection as I have two other powders; Glow All Out and Love At First BlushAlthough I can sometimes find Soap & Glory's products to be a bit expensive for the high street, they almost never disappoint. They are well worth investing in too, as they last ages! Soap & Glory's Solar Powder retails for £11 here.

Hope, Freedom, Love


Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig