Sunday, 3 May 2015

Spring Has Sprung: Solar Powder

 
Soap & Glory's Solar Powder has been on my wish list for ages and I'm so chuffed to finally have it! Soap & Glory's Solar Powder has been raved about no end and it features frequently on blogs and Youtube. 

Solar Powder is packaged in sleek black packaging, with a pretty model on the front and gold writing details. Solar Powder is a two part bronzer that has a light side and a darker side. It has "S&G" embossed in the powder, which looks super pretty when it first arrives, as it has a pink dusting to it. The premise is simple; swish your brush in the compact and apply as normal.

I have really pale skin, so I used to find bronzers really difficult to use, but I've used this two ways. The first way is as a contour powder, it's a very light colour and it just adds some subtle colour and definition. However, my favourite way to use it is as a traditional bronzer. It's got the most gorgeous colour to it; it's not too muddy, too dark or too orange. It just blends into the skin and adds a really lovely warmth.

Solar Powder is at home in my collection as I have two other powders; Glow All Out and Love At First BlushAlthough I can sometimes find Soap & Glory's products to be a bit expensive for the high street, they almost never disappoint. They are well worth investing in too, as they last ages! Soap & Glory's Solar Powder retails for £11 here.

Hope, Freedom, Love



*Disclaimer*
Posts may include press samples, all press samples are always indicated with a * next to the product name. Some links included in this post are likely to be affilate links, but please be aware that posts are NOT affilate driven. If you want to know more, check out my full disclaimer.


Follow
 
© Copyright 2016 - Stephanie Usher - Beauty Blog