Saturday 2 May 2015

April Favourites

Hello May, it's good to see you! If I'm honest, I'm quite glad to see the back of April. It marks the end of a busy month at work, travelling and stress. May brings my boyfriends birthday and two, yes TWO, bank holiday weekends. In terms of favourites, a trip to America has made me fall in love with my travel essentials. 

The Vichy Aqualia Thermal Serum* was an absolutely saviour on the plane and the days that followed. It's so cooling on the skin, so it's the perfect mid-flight pick-me-up and it boots hydration like nothing I've ever seen before. The Rimmel London Scandaleyes Eyeliner in Nude was my hero too! I used this in my waterline top and bottom, in addition to my normal routine. It helps your eyes look bigger and more awake; dulling down the redness that jet lag/sleep deprivation leaves behind.

Speed is of the essence when I'm travelling on business, as I certainly don't get much of chance to paint my nails! The Barry M Speedy Quick Dry polishes have been getting rave reviews (my blog being no exception - click here). I've particularly been loving the shade 'Eat My Dust' a stunning chalky blue. Another nail favourite this month was Rimmel London's 'Go Wild-er-ness' which is very pretty purple, from the Rita Ora Colourfest collection.

Last but not least we have the Bourjois Colorband 2-in-1 Eyeshadow and Liner pencils. You can probably tell from the packaging, but these are the ultimate travel companion. You literally just draw the colour directly onto your eyelid, blend out with your finger - and you're good to go! They blend beautifully, they are pigmented and they last all day long! I'm so impressed!

I feel like I have travelling nailed now! In two years I've gone from a home sick mess, to someone who takes it completely in their stride. I'm so chuffed! Beauty products certainly take the edge off it all, great products make it a whole load easier! 

Hope, Freedom, Love
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig