Monday 4 May 2015

Nip & Fab Glycolic Fix Pads



If there's one thing I've wanted to try for a while, it's a chemical exfoliant. It's quite a daunting process, y'know, applying acid to your face. However, when I was offered the chance to try the Nip & Fab Glycolic Fix Pads*, I couldn't resist.

Inside this little pot, you get 60 pads, which Nip & Fab tell you to apply to your face and décolleté. They say you can use them once or twice a day and they will unveil younger-looking skin. There are three main ingredients in these pads; glycolic acid (for retexturing and resurfacing), hyaluronic acid (for moisturising and refreshing) and finally blue daisy (which smoothes and calms the skin). 
As a general rule, I decided to use these pads once a day, in the evening as part as my full cleanse. Sometimes I also used them in the morning if my skin was feeling particularly sad. 

In the first few days of using these I instantly fell in love with them! My skin just loved them, felt incredible and looked visibly brighter after every use. I tend to have quite sensitive skin, so I was quite worried that I'd have a weird reaction to using acid in my skincare routine. However, I'm well over halfway through the pack and I've had no strange side-effects. In fact my skin has felt smooth, toned and actually (almost) blemish free. The other worry I had is whether they would dry my skin out, but they haven't! My face has felt plump and moisturised, which is a huge plus when you fly as much as I do!

My boyfriend has been using them too, normally it's a complete chore to get him to try and use skincare! However, he loves how clean his skin feels after using them! In fact for him, these have had an even more positive effect than for me. His pores are shedding a lot of dirt that normally does not budge and his blackheads have reduced significantly. 

The Nip & Fab Glycolic Fix Pads retail for £12.99 (here), as I say you get 60 in pack, which would last you either 1-2 months. Especially if your boyfriend doesn't steal them when you're not looking! 

Hope, Freedom, Love
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig