Friday 3 April 2015

Inside My Current Makeup Bag...


Just like most beauty bloggers, the contents on my makeup bag changes fairly regularly. However, recently there's been a selection of products that have been staying put. Some are recent purchases, but others are old favourites! 

Charlotte Tilbury 'Love Is The Drug'
I'm utterly obsessed with this blusher from Charlotte Tilbury! It's an incredible two-step ritual, which brings a new dimension to contouring. You use the lighter shade to contour cheek bones and use the middle shade to add a pop of colour. You can read my full review of this here, but rest assured that I've been using this on a daily basis! 

Maybelline Color Tattoo in Eternal Gold
This colour has been in my collection for longer than I can remember, but still it never fails to impress me. Blendable, pigmented, cream eyeshadow with the the staying power to last all day! It's great on it's own or with shadows layered on top! 

Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer 
This concealer has had a lot of coverage on my blog recently, but it's still going strong! We're talking creamy texture, great coverage and it doesn't go cakey either! It might be pricey for concealer but I happen to think its worth every penny! 

Maybelline Superstay Better Skin Foundation
This foundation is a old member of my stash but I recently dug it out and I've fallen back in love. I reviewed this originally in August last year, as it boosted good coverage but it felt lightweight on the skin. Maybelline say that this foundation will visibly improve the condition of your skin too! 

Smashbox Brow Tech To Go
The latest addition to my brow product collection, Smashbox Brow Tech To Go is the ultimate travel companion. There's a soft angled pencil on one end and a clear brow gel on the other. The pencil is the perfect shape for filling your brows, you don't have to press hard and it looks natural. The brow gel holds your brows in place all day long and its not sticky either! 

Rimmel Lash Accelerator Endless Mascara
This mascara is an old favourite of mine, it's jet black and it has a small plastic brush. The brush allows you to reach every lash to add incredible definition. As well as defining every lash, it adds tons of volume and length. 

Hope, Freedom, Love
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig