Thursday 12 March 2015

Uptown (Funk)

Nails Inc Uptown NOTD Review Pink Nail Polish The Best
Today's nail related blog post is dedicated to 'Uptown' by Nails Inc (I hope I'm not the only one now singing Bruno Mars in my head). It's very rare that I sport baby pink on my nails, I just feel like it's a hard colour to pull off when you're as pale as me. However, there's something about this colour that gives it a bit of depth and I think it looks really sophisticated on the nails. 

Uptown is one of the Gel Effect polishes that just apply like a dream! The gel polishes come with the wide brush which is right up my street. It means that they are really easy to brush on, despite the fact they have quite a thick formula. They dry really quickly, which is just something I expect these days from nail polish - nobody has all day to wait for your manicure to dry. Being a 'Gel Effect' formula it dries very shiny and it looks really glossy. Uptown is just a perfect 'barely there' shade, amazing for when I need to be professional but still want healthy looking nails!

You can buy Uptown directly from Nails Inc here for £14
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig