Wednesday 11 March 2015

My Beauty Backups



I was recently inspired by Anna's blog post (Best Bits That I've Backed Up), which featured all the products that she has in bulk. I too have a few products that I keep spares of, so I thought I'd share them with you!

The Toner I Cannot Be Without 
Serozinc came into my life last year and now I cannot be without it. The toner contains ZInc Sulphate and it helps fight blemishes and troublesome skin. If that isn't enough, it stops your skin getting shiny in the middle of day and it keeps everything matte. I'm coming to the end of my current can, so I headed straight to Escentual and stocked up with TWO brand new cans. I know that I won't be running out anytime soon!

The Product That Has Transformed My Curly Hair
I've had permed hair for quite a while now and I've tried a LOT of different products. There really isn't a lot of good products around for curly hair. Nothing performed as well as this, it really blows me away. This is the Redken Curvceous Full Swirl, which is a serum and cream hybrid. You can use this on wet or dry hair and it gives you lovely waves! It doesn't feel sticky and it holds the curls all day! 

The High Street Foundation 
I've never tried a high end foundation and why the hell would I need to! This is the Rimmel Lasting Finish Foundation and it's beautiful. We're talking high coverage without being cakey or heavy. It lasts well on the skin too, I know I can count on this if I have an important event to go to! It's sweat, heat and humidity proof, which means it works well whether I'm here in the UK or away in America.

The Dry Shampoo With No Residue 
The world and their wife has raved about the Colab Dry Shampoo and rightly so. It's the only dry shampoo that I've tried that truly has no residue. It rescues hair on the second day and even the third day. I have full sized cans of this on my dressing table but I also stock up on the miniatures, as they are perfect for travelling! This one is the London scent which is a blend of bergamot, musk & magnolia.

What products do you stock up on? 
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig