Tuesday 10 March 2015

Maybelline Brow Satin

Maybelline Brow Satin Eyebrow Product Eyebrows Great Products Swatch


I'm a bit addicted to trying eyebrow products, I'm on the quest for the perfect brow! For me brow products are like mascara, you instantly know if you're a fan. I really like products that I can make an instant impression on. This is Brow Satin by Maybelline, a double ended brow product. On one end you have the pencil which is in a retractable tube and on the other is a powder product that you apply from the lid.

I'm actually a big fan of this product, I take the pencil side and draw in the gaps in my brows. The pencil is very thin which means you can literally draw in little individual hairs. Equally you can brush on the colour in thicker strokes, it's completely up to you! I then follow the pencil with the powder, filling in anywhere that needs a little extra help. The colour is not super pigmented so there is room for error if like me, you're not a brow superstar. The colour is a perfect a match for my hairs (I use medium brown) I literally had to do a double take, it's perfect.

One thing I do not like is that I ALWAYS forget to retract the pencil back into the tube, before I put the lid back on. If I'm not forgetting to retract the pencil, I'm putting the lid on the wrong end, which means the pencil gets smushed! I know these are just personal errors, it's just a bit annoying.

Other than my forgettable nature, this for me is a great product. I recently took it to Germany with me, which meant I one needed to take this one product and an eyebrow brush! You can pick Brow Satin up from Superdrug for £5.99 here, such a bargain! 
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig