Thursday 26 March 2015

Thursday Tittle-Tattle #1

One of my favourite blog posts I read are beauty news roundups. I LOVE finding out all the latest gossip from the beauty world, all in one handy place. So I figured from time-to-time, I'll feature news in a series I'm calling 'Thursday Tittle-Tattle'. These posts will feature, beauty and lifestyle news, events, discounts, and even a bit of fashion news thrown in too! I hope you enjoy reading these posts as much I as do! Here are the things that have caught my eye this week:




Space NK Opens In Cambridge
This is the most exciting news for me this week! Cambridge based? Well there's a Space NK coming your way! I actually work in Cambridge so I'm super chuffed to see that there's a store opening on Saturday. It's in Trinity street and they have a special opening party in celebration! Sip champagne and grab a goodie bag when you spend £75! Click here to read about the new store. 

La Roche-Posay Joins Look Fantastic
One of my favourite skincare brands is now easier to get hold of as they are being stocked at Look Fantastic! Look Fantastic offers free delivery and worldwide delivery, which means it's now a lot more accessible! The best part is that you can currently save 1/3 on all their products without a voucher code, YAY! It's a good opportunity to talk about La Roche-Posay's #SKINCHECKER campaign, check it out here, prepare for cuteness! 

Triple Points at Boots for SIX days
I'm a huge lover of points schemes for beauty shops, who doesn't love a free blusher when you've spent a few months saving? Well, for the next six days, Boots are offering triple points when you spend £30 in store or £50 online! It's the first ever triple points event lasting SIX days! 

Marks and Spencer Best of British
This week M&S have launched their 'Best Of British' collection, encapsulating British style and quality. It's the best of modern luxury made in Britain with the UK's finest design talent! It's 'timeless and sophisticated' - I'm loving the full Spring collection in particular this beautiful jumpsuit!

20% Off Makeup at FeelUnique
Right now you can save up to 20% off makeup at FeelUnique! I'm doing all I can to avoid checking out with a basket full of goodies. I'm considering buying the Urban Decay Naked On The Run palette, I've been eyeing it up for ages! You have to move fast though, as this ends tomorrow at 4pm! 

WestQuay Southampton Spring Beauty Fix 
Local to Southampton? This weekend West Quay have a really exciting event taking place! They are talking all things beauty; you can receive a £10 voucher when you drop in and recycle five old beauty products! There are also tons of special offers and discounts, from brands like The Body Shop, Claires and Hotel Chocolate. Do not miss it! I used to live in Southampton, so I'm pretty gutted I'm going to miss this! Click here to read about the event. 

Hope, Freedom, Love
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig