Saturday 7 March 2015

In The Light With Stila

Stila In The Light Palette Eyeshadow Palette Marks and Spencer Beauty Review
I remember when this palette first launched, it got coverage by some huge bloggers and some really rave reviews. Since then it's been on my wish list but for some reason I never purchased it. However recently, I had a M&S gift card to spend and when I saw the Stila In The Light Palette it went straight in the basket.

Why did I wait so long to buy this?! I don't think I've ever regretted not buying something sooner so much. This palette is gorgeous and my love for it goes further than the rose gold packaging and beautiful shades. I have really greasy, oily eyelids and I can never wear eyeshadows without a primer. However, something about the formula of these eyeshadows is a perfect pairing for my eyelids! I apply these without a primer and they go nowhere, they do not budge all day long. 

The shades are all neutral, the palette includes the cult shade 'Kitten' and has a whole host of both matte and shimmer colours. There are good base colours, shades for the crease, dark browns to make things smokey and even blue shade for something a bit different. It really is a great selection as you can make a whole host of different looks. If all that wasn't enough there is even a waterproof smudge stick in the shade 'Halfmoon' which is a lovely charcoal grey. The colours are buttery and pigmented, need I say anymore?

The only thing I don't like about palette is the cardboard packaging, it's just a bit flimsy which does not make it ideal for travelling. I'd be too worried about the shadows smashing! However for £25 I think this palette is incredible value, well worth buying, even if you can only use it at home. You can pick it up from M&S here.

Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig