Saturday, 7 March 2015

In The Light With Stila

 
Stila In The Light Palette Eyeshadow Palette Marks and Spencer Beauty Review
I remember when this palette first launched, it got coverage by some huge bloggers and some really rave reviews. Since then it's been on my wish list but for some reason I never purchased it. However recently, I had a M&S gift card to spend and when I saw the Stila In The Light Palette it went straight in the basket.

Why did I wait so long to buy this?! I don't think I've ever regretted not buying something sooner so much. This palette is gorgeous and my love for it goes further than the rose gold packaging and beautiful shades. I have really greasy, oily eyelids and I can never wear eyeshadows without a primer. However, something about the formula of these eyeshadows is a perfect pairing for my eyelids! I apply these without a primer and they go nowhere, they do not budge all day long. 

The shades are all neutral, the palette includes the cult shade 'Kitten' and has a whole host of both matte and shimmer colours. There are good base colours, shades for the crease, dark browns to make things smokey and even blue shade for something a bit different. It really is a great selection as you can make a whole host of different looks. If all that wasn't enough there is even a waterproof smudge stick in the shade 'Halfmoon' which is a lovely charcoal grey. The colours are buttery and pigmented, need I say anymore?

The only thing I don't like about palette is the cardboard packaging, it's just a bit flimsy which does not make it ideal for travelling. I'd be too worried about the shadows smashing! However for £25 I think this palette is incredible value, well worth buying, even if you can only use it at home. You can pick it up from M&S here.


*Disclaimer*
Posts may include press samples, all press samples are always indicated with a * next to the product name. Some links included in this post are likely to be affilate links, but please be aware that posts are NOT affilate driven. If you want to know more, check out my full disclaimer.


Follow
 
© Copyright 2016 - Stephanie Usher - Beauty Blog