Sunday 8 March 2015

Mothers Day Gift Guide

Gift Ideas For Mum | Mothers Day | Hope, Freedom, Love





Haven't yet found the perfect gift for mum? Don't panic, I'm here to share with you my suggestions! My ideas are mainly beauty related, but there are a couple of other ideas too, so hopefully there's something for everyone. 

For the Mum who needs more sleep
Is there anything better than the gift of sleep? I'm a huge fan of Neals Yard and their essential oil rollerballs, they really help you calm down and feel relaxed. So I love the fact that they've made a gift set dedicated to sleep. It's called the 'Beauty Sleep Organic Spa Collection' and it contains a body butter, bath milk and skin concentration.  You can actually get 20% off the set at the moment which makes it £28 (here).

For the Mum who loves tea (and baking)
Paperchase never ever let me down when it comes to gift ideas. This year they are rocking the baking gifts; how CUTE are these teapot cutters? I can just imaging these making little shortbread biscuits - so sweet. Also on the tea theme, I'm in love with the tea infuser. I'm actually contemplating buying this for myself, I really want to try loose tea and this is too cute to miss. I featured the personalised spoons from Twinings in my Valentines Day gift guide. I think these are just really nice ideas, as it's just something you can keep forever. The last gift in this category is the Love Birds Measuring Cups from Lakeland. I love how sweet these are, handy for measuring and for baking in! They retail for £16.99 here

For the Mum who likes having perfect hands
I'm obsessed with the Nails Inc gel nail polishes so this set of minis is right up my street. This is the Nails Inc Spring Summer 2015 set and there are six in the collection. They are a variety of colours so there is something for every mum. It retails for £29 (here) and you can grab it from ASOS! I recently gave a full review to the Hand Chemistry Intense Youth Complex hand cream (you can read it here). It's blooming incredible stuff and it fights EIGHT signs of ageing. The beautiful people at DECIEM have provided me with a special discount code for all my readers! If you want to try anything from Hand Chemistry you can save 20%! Just enter HOPEFREEDOMLOVE at the checkout.

For the Mum who needs a pamper
For me Molton Brown are the ultimate pamper brand, the products are high quality and they always smell amazing. My favourite scent is Orange and Bergamot and you can pick up a Orange and Bergamot Limited Edition Hamper from Look Fantastic. It retails for £50 and you can get it here. The best bit is when you spend £50 on Mothers Day with Look Fantastic you get the March Beauty Box for free. Enter BBMOTHERS at the checkout! After a relaxing bath she could slip into some comfy slippers. Now these Fluffy flip flops are unlike anything I’ve ever seen before, but I love the novelty! They are the 'Fluffie' from Ugg Australia so you know they are going to be super comfy!

Feel Unique make a whole range of 'Beauty Boxes' which make the perfect present if you happen to be looking for a gift. My favourite is the 'Thank You Beauty Box' which is only £10! It has a Roger & Gallet hand cream and a rose scented candle, the perfect pamper pair! I had to share a Fleur de Figuier product in this gift guide and I think the Fleur de Figuier Soap Coffret is a perfect gift for Mum. Three soaps that smell incredible and are perfect for scenting your drawers (as well as washing of course)! These are only £13.50 and you can buy them here from M&S

For the Mum who likes something sparkly

If you’re looking for something a little sparkly for Mothers Day, check out this beautiful necklace from Goldsmiths. It’s so pretty and it’s only £20, win-win!
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig