Friday, 6 March 2015

Disney Inspired Phone Case

 
Disney Inspired Phone Case Mickey Mouse iPhone 6 Case


For today's lifestyle post I wanted to share with you my latest phone case. I'm quite the phone case addict; I rarely stick with one case and I like to change them quite a lot. When I got my new phone, I started the hunt for my new case. 

My best friend has the most gorgeous Disney phone case on her iPhone and I became obsessed with finding one for mine. Weirdly, finding a Disney case for your iPhone can actually be harder than it seems. I searched high and low for something I liked and I finally settled on this one. It's a gorgeous rose gold case which has Mickey Mouse etched into the back of it. I'm really a huge fan of this, it's got the Disney edge without being too sickly! 

You won't believe me when this phone case cost me £2?! I know! I picked it up from eBay for £2 plus 65p packaging, it's a total bargain. I ordered it from China but it actually arrived really quickly (I'm talking four days). If you're a fan you can buy the case here, they have a few different designs!

*Disclaimer*
Posts may include press samples, all press samples are always indicated with a * next to the product name. Some links included in this post are likely to be affilate links, but please be aware that posts are NOT affilate driven. If you want to know more, check out my full disclaimer.


Follow
 
© Copyright 2016 - Stephanie Usher - Beauty Blog