Thursday 5 March 2015

Hand Heaven From Hand Chemistry

Hand Creams from Hand Chemistry Intense Youth Complex Triple-Function Hyaluronic-Rich Hydrator Best Hand Cream In the UK Number 1 Selling Hand Cream
I'm slowly making my through all the products by DECIEM that they kindly sent me and so far I'm really impressed! I'm actually shocked that these products don't get more coverage, they are fabulous.

I have only recently got into hand creams, they were always just a faff to me. They were always just greasy lotions that left me wishing I had not bothered. However, the hand cream industry has come a long way. These days greasy hands are just a distant memory, instead we have some really gorgeous products.  For me Hand Chemistry is in the 'gorgeous' category! You'll be pleased to know that the good goes much further than the pretty packaging (the clean simple box with the bright colours have me sold). Hand Chemistry is actually the #1 selling hand cream in Boots and everyone who uses it gives it a great review. I have two variations of the Hand Chemistry hand cream (and the foot cream - more on that another time). 

The pink tube is the original "Intense Youth Complex*" boasting to fight six signs of hand ageing. I think it's really important to look after your hands, in your older years they are a real giveaway to your age. At 23, I obviously cannot comment on the long lasting effects of this cream but I can say it's gorgeous to use. The formula is a thick white cream, which soaks straight into the skin, it has a lovely fruity scent too (I'm talking peaches). For women wanting the anti-ageing properties Hand Chemistry promise results in 11 days (applying morning and night), which is just incredible.

The green tube is the "Triple-Function Hyaluronic-Rich Hydrator*" focussing on hydrating the skin and locking the moisture in. What's different about this is that it tackles well below the surface and adds a "protective barrier". It has both hyaluronic acid for instant hydration and mango butter for long term hydration. I travel on planes fairly often so my hands always need hydration. I just use this whenever my hands need a little help and they instantly feel better. This one has a very similar texture, perhaps it's a little bit thicker but it soaks into the skin just as quick. The scent is a really gorgeous citrus scent, like it's packed full of lemons!

I'm a big fan of this range and I cannot wait to try more products in the future. Head to the Hand Chemistry website here to read more about the range.
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig