Tuesday, 17 February 2015

Nailberry

 


This month Love Me Beauty had a whole host of Nailberry polishes to choose from. To be honest, I couldn't resist them and I filled my box up and waited for them to arrive. I opted for three colours; Baby Blue (here), Raspberry (here) and Grosielle (here).

Nailberry is a UK company formed by french born and raised Sonia Hully. She stands for four key pillars; quality, affordable, speed and hygiene, which are key aims for her brand. Nailberry polishes are created with a fantastic 4 free formula; free from Formaldehyde, Toluene, DBP and Camphor (by the way - they are also cruelty free).

The nail polishes come in a gorgeous square bottle, which has a simple white label on the front. The brush itself is a thin little brush, which I normally hate but it was surprisingly easy to use!

When products are free from all the nasties, I often expect there to be a drop in quality. However, the Nailberry polishes are really impressive. The first one I tried was 'Baby Blue' - a fabulous minty green pastel shade. I think you can tell a lot about a nail polish brand by the quality of a pastel shade. Let me tell you; it's really impressive. It wasn't streaky, it wasn't too thick and it was really pigmented. I moved onto Raspberry which just looked incredible on the nails and still performed impeccably.

I can see that I'm going to be addicted to this brand, which colour should I try next? You can buy them direct from Nailberry (here). 

*Disclaimer*
Posts may include press samples, all press samples are always indicated with a * next to the product name. Some links included in this post are likely to be affilate links, but please be aware that posts are NOT affilate driven. If you want to know more, check out my full disclaimer.


Follow
 
© Copyright 2016 - Stephanie Usher - Beauty Blog