Monday 16 February 2015

Afternoon Tea at The Landmark







When my best friend surprised me with Afternoon Tea at The Landmark London, I was a little over excited. She'd spoken a lot about it and how amazing it was; finally I was getting to try it!

The atmosphere inside is just amazing and I cannot express how relaxed and chilled I felt. We opted for the Champagne Chocolate Afternoon Tea and kicked things off with a glass of Pink Champagne. We were promptly topped up with tea and the eating commenced. We opted for the Landmark Blend which was the most incredible tea I've ever had. I'm actually really upset that you couldn't buy it to take away!

The tea followed with refillable sandwhiches and for once all the options were really nice! We had; organic egg mayonnaise, free range corn fed chicken with tarragon crème fraîche, Lapsang Souchong smoked salmon and classic cucumber. You could have as many as you like and the staff were not afraid to offer you more and more! 

Of course the next course were the scones, at the Landmark they serve chocolate chip and fruit peel scones. We had the tradition clotted cream with came with a FRESH strawberry jam. The chocolate afternoon tea came with fancy chocolate spread and also lemon curd. 

My favourite part were the french pastries that followed, don't they look incredible in the picture? By far my favourite items were the Chocolate Coconut Macaroon and the Espresso Chocolate cup. They were amazing! 

All in all, it was an incredible experience! I had an amazing time and it's so worth every penny. If you haven't tried it before you have to go, it's the best Afternoon Tea I've ever had! It was such a perfect Birthday present, thank you Amber.

If you're interested in trying Afternoon Tea at The Landmark head to their website here

Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig