Tuesday, 13 January 2015

The Addictive Perfume

 
Lolita Lempicka Minuit Sonne, £68 (here)

I obviously had a bit of luck recently as I was lucky enough to win a bottle of the Lolita Lempicka Minuit Sonne perfume. You can probably see from the picture that it comes in a rather beautiful bottle. It's apple shaped, with purple glass, decorated with silver glitter. I don't mind admitting that this bottle confused me a lot when it first arrived. There is no obvious sprayer, but it turns out that you push the stalk of the apple and it comes out of a little hole on the stalk. Which is super cute!

The Lolita Lempicka Minuit Sonne perfume is limited edition and offers something a little bit different.  Now I'm a bit rubbish at describing scents, so this one has me stumped! Lolita Lempicka say that the fragrance aims to capture the 'wonder and sensuality of a starlit night'. 

They say the fragrance is addictive and I actually agree. This is the only perfume I've ever had that I've kept on spraying. Whenever I nip into my bedroom to get something I cannot resist spritzing this all over me. Officially the perfume is woody oriental; featuring liquorice flower, sensual iris and jasmine, Myrrh, Vanilla Infusion and Benzoin. They are unusual ingredients and it's just something I cannot explain. It's simply beautiful, if you get the chance to try this, give it a go, you won't regret it!

*Disclaimer*
Posts may include press samples, all press samples are always indicated with a * next to the product name. Some links included in this post are likely to be affilate links, but please be aware that posts are NOT affilate driven. If you want to know more, check out my full disclaimer.


Follow
 
© Copyright 2016 - Stephanie Usher - Beauty Blog