Monday 12 January 2015

2015 - A Few Thoughts


I think 2015 is the first year when I have no idea what is in store. Every other year we’ve had plans or set goals; graduating, buying our first home, getting a new job. However, this year is a little different. Who knows what the year has in store but I’m excited to find out. I don’t really do resolutions, especially this year, but I do have a few key thoughts that I’m taking with me through this year.

Worry Less & Live In The Moment
There was a period in my live where I worried too much. You don’t realise it at the time, but it really takes over your life. Thinking too much is a bad thing.
2013 was a particularly bad year for this, but in 2014 I conquered a lot of worrying demons. I want to carry on ignoring the ‘what ifs’ and live in the moment.

Take Every Opportunity
I’m quite a nervous person! There have been times in the past where I’ve not done things because I was nervous or scared. It’s time to just try everything and do what my heart desires. I started this in 2014, I went to meet Vivianna Does Makeup and attended two blogger events. Both are things I would have actively avoided in the past because of fear. I try to tell myself that fear is only in my head, you can do anything if you really put your mind to it!

Be Healthy
I’m quite lazy when it comes to losing weight and staying healthy. This goes far beyond ‘looking good’ and into the realms of actually looking after myself properly. Eating well and exercising 
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig