Sunday 11 January 2015

First Impressions: GLAMGLOW


Now this product needs now introduction. GLAMGLOW has been voted the 'Best Face Mask' in over 40 countries worldwide and definitely leaves a path of hype wherever it goes. I cannot believe how long I've had this in a box in my bedroom and ignored it. I've only used this mask once so far, so I thought I'd share my first impressions of it.

I had a couple of important functions coming up, so I figured it would be a great time to try it out. You cannot say that the packaging is pretty nice, I know this is only a sample size, but it's black and silver style is right up my alley.

So, I cleansed my skin and then I shook the bottle and squeezed some of the mask out on my hand. The first thing I noticed were some 'lumps' which I learnt are actually green tea leaves. I've definitely never seen these in press photographs or anything, but it's good to know that they are supposed to be there! So applied this all over my skin in a thin layer as the descriptions say. 

Now this is of course called the 'YOUTHMUD Tinglexfoliate Treatment' and tingle it does. I love a mask that tingles but this was a LOT even for me. So if you hate the tingle feeling you should avoid this mask. However, being a weirdo, I love the tingle feeling, to me it just makes me feel like the mask is working! 

You leave the mask or for 10 minutes, or you can leave it on for as much as 20 minutes. I had a lot of time, so I went for 20 minutes. Then the instructions say that you should remove the mask in circle motions. I always remove masks with the Ole Henriksen Complexion Sponges (here), they are only £3 for two and they are fab! The mask really came off with ease which was a welcome surprise when you're used to scrubbing away for hours!

I have to say that I really did see a difference in my skin instantly! My skin seemed to have an inner glow and it was so bright and dewy. Not to mention that my skin was super soft, I was amazed at how smooth it really was! I did not have any purging or weird reactions to the product which is always positive.

I can see why people LOVE this product, it's really fantastic! The bad news is the price, at £50 for 50ml, this is pricey stuff! You can pick it up here from Look Fantastic.

Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig