Saturday 10 January 2015

Blogging Essentials: Anker Portable Charger

If you're anything like me, I like to be in constant contact with my blog, twitter and instagram. Not to mention that, when you have no sense of direction, being in London without a phone with Google maps is very dangerous!

I've wanted to get my hands on a portable charger for quite some while. Recently I decided to just buy one and save myself from having a dead phone when I'm on-the-go. I had no idea what to go for, so I just had a Google and ended up buying the Anker Portable Battery (£19.99 here). Simply because it had the best reviews on Amazon and a few other bloggers use it too!

You just charge this up, stick it in your handbag and then you have power wherever you might be! It has two USB sockets so you can charge anything that connects with a USB. I've tried it with both my phone and my iPad and it works a treat! This has been a fabulous addition to my handbag. I don't have to worry about my phone dying anymore, so I can use it for tweeting or directions so I don't get lost! Perfect for a worrier like me! 
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig