Friday 23 January 2015

Recently Unpacked



If you follow my blog, you'll know that I've just moved house. I've had a lot of products in storage for around 18 months. So with moving came unpacking a whole load of beauty goodies that I had completely forgotten about. It's like going on a huge beauty spree, without spending any cash! 

So what is on my recently unpacked list? First up are some MAC goodies, I can't believe I ever packed these away?! I have my MAC quad in 'Showstopper' which was a limited edition piece in 2013. It's full of neutral shades including a dark brown and a silver glitter. I also uncovered my MAC duo set which includes Naked Lunch and Wedge, both amazing hyped shades. My favourite thing I've uncovered though is the MAC Studio Finish Concealer! This is such a good concealer, it covers blemishes with ease and it blends out beautifully.

Next up is the Kylie Minogue perfume in 'Darling'. Chris bought me a bottle of this when we first met six years ago and this scent is full of memories. Spritzing this is full of amazing memories! 

Last on my list is the Vineyard Peach Body Shop Shower Gel, this was a limited edition fragrance. I stocked up on this as it was being discontinued and I bought four bottles of the stuff! I forgot how good it was! 

Are there any products you've rediscovered recently?
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig