Thursday 22 January 2015

Look Fantastic January Beauty Box

I've sung the praises of the Look Fantastic Beauty Box since it's launch last year. I honestly think it's a fantastic (excuse the pun) beauty box and one of the best on the market. All the products in the box are in the luxury market, which is great as a lot of people have a bit of a problem with seeing drugstore brands in beauty boxes. 

In January's beauty box I received five products that are all really great sizes. This month there is a real mixture of products, something for different parts of your beauty routine. First up is the Nuxe Crème Fraiche Mask, this is a full sized product worth £19.50 (link here)! I've never tried a face mask from Nuxe before, so I'm excited to try this out.

Next in the box is the Philip Kingsley Daily Damage Defence spray. This is a 60ml spray that is worth £7.50 (link here). I've never tried a protection spray that wasn't cheap from the drugstore, so I'm looking forward to seeing the difference. 

I'm a huge fan of Molton Brown so when I saw the Molton Brown Temple Tree Body Wash in the box I was really happy! This is 100ml which is worth £6 (link here), it's going to be great for travelling! 

Another haircare item is in the box and it's the 3" More Inches Pre-Wash Treatment. This is a new brand to me, I've never heard of it before. The tube is 100ml which is worth £5.80 (link here). The treatment aims to slow down the ageing process of your hair and protects it from all kinds of problems!

The last item in the box is the MyVitamins Vitamin C Effervescent Tablets. I haven't heard of these before but they sound like they are great for this time of year. They boost your immune system which can only be a good thing. 
It's great to open a box and not see a lot of rubbish in these boxes, I recently unsubscribed to Glossybox as I was fed up with the same stuff time and time again. The Look Fantastic beauty box only costs £15 and it comes with free delivery. You can subscribe to the box here.
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig