Wednesday, 21 January 2015

Keeping Time

 


Today I had to share this gorgeous watch! I've wanted a new watch for quite a while, as all my old watches are quite big or traditional. I wanted something a little more swish, particularly with a white colour scheme. 

So when I spotted this online at M&S, I had to have it. The watch is everything I had hoped for and definitely prettier than it looked online! It's a simple white strap with gorgeous rose gold details. The watch is analogue style and has vintage black style numbers all around the edge. I think this watch is going to be a great addition to my outfits, especially as Spring approaches. 

The watch retails for £29.50 and you can pick it up from the M&S website here.



*Disclaimer*
Posts may include press samples, all press samples are always indicated with a * next to the product name. Some links included in this post are likely to be affilate links, but please be aware that posts are NOT affilate driven. If you want to know more, check out my full disclaimer.


Follow
 
© Copyright 2016 - Stephanie Usher - Beauty Blog