Sunday 14 December 2014

GOSH Giant Blush

There is something ever so handy about this cheek stick concept! It's definitely nothing new, but it's not yet something I've tried until I got my hands on this. The GOSH Giant Blush was released in the summer and ever since I'd been itching to try them! I cannot think of any products that I've tried from GOSH in the past, they are definitely a new brand for me. 

I have the shade 'Passion' which is a gorgeous deep pink, it's a lovely rose shade. You can probably see by the swatch that the formula of these is really creamy. They glide on to the skin with ease without dragging and blend out to a powder finish. They are really pigmented too, this swatch is just a light touch and you get a strong colour with ease. They do dry quite quickly though, so you need to be quick! 

I know that everyone applies these kinds of things differently. I've been applying a stripe of this to my cheeks and then blending out with my brushes. I've tried a few different ones, but I've found my Real Techniques Expert Face Brush to be the most successful. They leave a really strong colour on your cheeks, which is really dewy and pretty. Probably not a for you if you happen to be a fan of matte finishes. For me however, they are perfect, they will definitely be coming with me on my travels in January!

These are really affordable, they are only £6.99 and you can pick them up in Superdrug (here).
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig