Saturday 13 December 2014

Look Fantastic Beauty Box | December



Look Fantastic have held the 'Best Beauty Box' title since it's launch and they are still going strong this month. This box just does it for me, although sometimes I get an odd item that is a bit of a dud, it's normally pretty good! December is no exception, so I thought I'd share the contents with you!

First up we have the Macadamia Oil Infused Comb
I've always been interested by these combs so I'm excited to finally have one of these in my collection. The Macadamia Oil Infused Comb is a detangling comb which treats your hair with oil as you style. The comb itself is made of resin and the oil is distributed evenly inside. (£6 here

Next up is this super handy Lord & Berry Couture Kohl Kajal Eye Pencil
I tweeted not to long ago that I didn't have any basic black eyeliners and now they seem to be popping up everywhere. This is a travel friendly option, which claims silky, smooth and semi matte rich colour. It's gentle enough to use on the upper or inner lid, so I'll definitely be experimenting. By the looks of it people got a variety of different Lord and Berry items, some people got a full sized eyeliner and some have lipglosses. (£12 here)

Another makeup up item in the box is the Bourjois Intense Smokey Eyeshadow Trio
I love the look of this little trio! They colours are all purple hues which is perfect for me as I have green eyes. You get two eyeshadows and an eyeliner which is really handy! These retail for £7.99.

Moving onto skincare items now and we have the Elemis Papaya Enzyme Peel
I've not tried this but it sounds amazing! It's a natural exfoliator packed with Papaya and Pineapple! You apply this to your face 20 minutes and then rinse it off to reveal a smooth and bright complexion. You get 15ml which is a pretty decent size for testing! (£29.50 for 50ml here

I've heard a lot about Ole Henriksen but I've never tried anything. So I'm super excited to have a sample of the Pure Truth Youth Activating Oil. This is a lightweight citrus scented oil which penetrates deeply to heal, nourish and hydrate! (£23.50 here)

Another skincare product is the Murad Essential C Cleanser. I love Murad products and they seem to crop up quite a lot in beauty boxes. The cleanser aims to improve moisture in your skin, soothes environmentally damaged skin and remove impurities. (The full sized bottle of this retails for £34 here)

There's a lifestyle item in the box too, which is the only item I'm not so keen on. This is the Pure Gold Collagen Drink. I actually got one of these in my You Beauty Discovery Box not too long ago and I haven't yet tried it! You pick these up in a box of ten and it's a ten day course. The drink is peach and passionfruit flavoured and it aims to improve your skins appearance from within! (£35.99 here

I'm really impressed with this box, Look Fantastic seem to pick things out that really interest me. Beauty boxes are so personal, so I'd love to know what you think of the product selection! The Look Fantastic boxes retail for £15 which includes free delivery. I think it's incredible value for what you tend to get inside! If you like the look of the Look Fantastic box, you can by them here.
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig