Saturday, 6 December 2014

Frosted Cranberry Hand Cream

 
I cannot believe this is the first ever hand cream that I’ve tried from The Body Shop. I bought it on a complete whim as I liked the sound of the Frosted Cranberry scent. Let me tell you one thing; this stuff is gorgeous!

The Body Shop hand cream range until now has been pretty limited. However, they have been reinvented and they now come in a whopping nine fragrances. The new nine ‘flavours’ are in ‘miniture’ 30ml form and come in a gorgeous metal tube. The tube is decorated in the corresponding colour of the fragrance range. It has a little lid, which you screw off to then squeeze out the hand cream. It’s actually a really easy packaging combination; I chuck it in my bag and have the confidence that it’s not going to make a mess.

The formula of the hand cream is really nice too! It’s a really nice texture and it absorbs into the skin with ease. It disappears quickly but leaves you with a scent that lingers all day. When I say all day, I mean all day! I applied this at 7am and at 6pm I could still smell it, it was lovely! It leaves your hands soft and smooth for a good 24 hours; I’ve got into the habit of applying it every morning when I get into work.


The best part about these hand creams you ask? They only cost £3.50, which is an absolute bargain! I’m so impressed! Youcan buy the Frosted Cranberry Hand Cream here.

*Disclaimer*
Posts may include press samples, all press samples are always indicated with a * next to the product name. Some links included in this post are likely to be affilate links, but please be aware that posts are NOT affilate driven. If you want to know more, check out my full disclaimer.


Follow
 
© Copyright 2016 - Stephanie Usher - Beauty Blog