Friday 5 December 2014

30% off Beauty at M&S

30% off Beauty at M&S

This weekend is ‘Gifting Weekend’ at M&S, which means they are have slashed prices off tons of items. Most exciting for me of course is the fact that they have 30% off loads of beauty gift sets. I’m supposed to be Christmas shopping but if I’m honest, I’m more shopping for myself. They have loads of things that I’ve had my eye on for ages – 30% off makes it very tempting.

I love the fact that M&S have teamed up with Emma Bridgewater this year. There are quite a few cute sets, but the hand cream trio is really sweet and it’s now only £7 (link). 

If hair is more your thing Philip Kingsley have lots of little sets, I love the crackers, they make great stocking fillers. (£7 here)

I’m  a huge fan of Leighton Denny, so with 30% off it’s safe to say I have a basket full! I love the little baubles, for £7 (link here) you get a full sized 12ml glitter polish. They also have a super cute miniature set which is full of lovely pink hues. It’s now only £12 which is a total bargain! (link here)

I love Roger & Gallet and they too have a whole host of gifts available. I could easily spend a fortune! However, if I had to pick one thing it would be the hand cream trio – these smell INCREDIBLE! For £12 (here) it’s a bargain!

Other items I’ve picked out is the Nuxe RĂªve de Miel® Must Haves Set (here for £10.50), the Moroccan Rose Otto Gift Set from REN (which is here for £11.90) and the Stila Merry & Bright Make Up Set (now only £14 here).If you’re after something different I LOVE the sound of the Rituals Candle ‘Sweet Sunrise’ which is orange and cedarwood. (£13.65 here)

Now I've got a basket of beauty goodies on M&S and no idea what to choose! What would you pick?
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig