Sunday, 7 December 2014

Feeling Flush with Urban Decay

 







Yes this was a bit of a naughty present so close to Christmas, but I just couldn't resist. I've had my eye on the Urban Decay Flushed palettes for quite a long time. I loved the original option, but when Urban Decay released lots of variants, my love was amplified. I opted for 'Streak' as I felt like it was the best colour combination for me. Inside the palette you get a pale matte bronzer, a peachy shimmer highlighter and a bright coral blusher. 

I've been using every single part of this little palette for two weeks and I've been using it every single day! I take my Real Techniques brushes, using the Duo-Fibre Face Brush to contour my cheekbones with the bronzer. I then use my Cheek Brush to apply the blusher and finish with my Contour Brush to add in the highlighter. From the minute I first used this it was true love, the textures are buttery and they blend like a dream! The pigmentation is incredible too, you don't need much as a little goes a long way. I can see this palette lasting ages! 

It's quite rare to love every single part of a palette but this has be hooked. I did not think the bronzer would beat my Honey Bronzer from The Body Shop but this is so easy to use. The highlighter has even left my Mary-Lou Manizer from The Balm gathering dust. 

The packaging is great too! It comes in a gorgeous matt box with the famous gold lettering. It closes with a magnetic strip and it has a huge mirror inside too! There is no part of this palette that disappoints, I truly I think I've found the dream travel companion!

The 'Streak' palette retails for £22 which I think is a blooming bargain! Click here to buy

*Disclaimer*
Posts may include press samples, all press samples are always indicated with a * next to the product name. Some links included in this post are likely to be affilate links, but please be aware that posts are NOT affilate driven. If you want to know more, check out my full disclaimer.


Follow
 
© Copyright 2016 - Stephanie Usher - Beauty Blog