Monday 1 December 2014

Christmas Wishes

My Christmas Beauty Wish List


This year Christmas presents are mainly going to consist of ‘practical’ presents for the house. Does that mean a girl cannot dream?

The beauty industry is so on point this year and it’s pure heaven! I probably could have a 40-50 beauty item spread on things I’d love to receive. Top of my list though, as always are palettes! The NARS Virtual Domination palette is at the very top £45 for four blushers and the legendary Laguna bronzer. Money well spent in my opinion! Another gorgeous blusher palette is the Benefit Cheeky Sweet Spot set, featuring six of Benefits most famous shades. Definitely one for Benefit fans!

Moving on to eyeshadows there are two on my list! I’m finding it very hard to resist the Charlotte Tilbury Fallen Angel palette. The colours are gorgeous and they packaging is lush. I feel like I could pick out every single eye palette from Bobbi Brown, they are always gorgeous! This teeny weeny Bobbi Brown palette is stunning, but I’ve definitelygot my eye on it’s older sister too!

There’s a lot of choice on the nail front too, I’m eager to try out the new bottles from Nails Inc. I find the new design so much more compelling than the round bottles. The Alexa Editions Collection is dreamy!

I could actually talk about every single item in this list but I’m going to leave the beauty discussions there, to save boring you all to death! What’s on the top of your beauty wish list?

I couldn’t resist a little home wish list too, there is so much beautiful stuff out there! My owl addiction is still going strong and the storage jars from Next aregorgeous. They come in a variety of sizes for all different purposes. Keeping things on the animal theme I love this little doorstop from M&S, he’s called patch and he’d be perfect for dog lovers! My favourite from all these items though is the French Bulldog cushion, it’s quite pricey for a cushion but I keep coming back to it time and time again!

My Christmas Home Wish List
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig