Sunday 16 November 2014

You Beauty Discovery Box

The You Beauty Discovery Box is definitely one of the cheapest and best value boxes on the market. This little box from You Beauty comes out once a month and costs a tiny £6.95. You get to pick to products from a selection and then you get a bunch of extra treats too. This month's box featured a ton of great products to choose from, I went for:

Rituals Hammam Delight Shower Foam (50ml)
I've used a Rituals shower foam before and I'm a big fan, so when I saw this up for grabs I went for it. This is a miniature shower foam which is fabulous for travelling and is the Hammam Delight scent. Hammam Delight combines Eucalyptus and Rosemary.

Invisibobble - The Traceless Hair RingMy next choice is another old favourite of mine, Invisibobbles are incredible! Invisibobble is a hairband that doesn't leave a kink in your hair, it has a strong grip but it doesn't ruin your hair if you want to wear it down later. I actually chose them as I thought I was going to get some different colours, but I got more blue ones, which is a bit of a shame. 


The extras in this months box are from Merumaya and Baobab. From Merumaya we all got a sachet of both the Iconic Youth Serum and the Melting Cleansing Balm. From Baobab we got a sachet of the Aduna Baobab Superfruit Powder. In the box there was also a voucher for £50 off a Magnitone cleansing brush. 


Have you ever tried the You Beauty Discovery Box?
Share:
© Hope, Freedom, Love | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig